Winter Professional Development Workshops
There have been a number of teachers asking if another round of workshops will be offered later in the year and the answer is yes. What is offered will depend on the response we get from teachers willing to offer workshops. If there is a specific workshop that you are interested in for the spring please email Dr. Sipe and she will try to arrange for it to be held.
Wilson College Master of Education Adams County Cohort #3 Now Forming
Don’t miss out on a chance to earn a Master’s Degree right in Adams County!
Wilson College is starting a new cohort (Adams County #3) in the Spring 17 semester.
First class starting the week of January 23, 2017
The Wilson program offers many advantages for you on a personal and professional level, such as:
· Tuition is only $1,500.00 per course (lowest cost in the area)
· Your tuition cost can be frozen at the Spring 17 rate for the remainder of your MED program (stipulation: to freeze your rate, you must complete your program application/be admitted into the program during the Spring 17 semester)
· There is a deferred payment option ($25) that defers tuition payment to 30 days after the end of your class
· Courses are taught in your school district or county so that you do not have to travel a great distance
· Courses are a blended format, and generally only require face-to-face meetings every other week
· The cohort decides which week night classes will be held
· Satisfies all Instructional Level II and Act 48 requirements
· Teacher with a Master of Education Degree averages $2,000 additional salary per year
Course registration information:
Spring 2017 Semester registration is now open.
PLEASE NOTE: You can register for/begin taking classes before you have submitted your M.Ed. Program application documents.
Please visit the M.Ed. Program website for more program application information
Don’t miss the opportunity to begin earning your M. Ed. degree with your district/county cohort. Spring 17 registration deadline is January 13, 2017.
Eduspire Now Partnered with Wilson College
10 Google Classroom Things Every Teacher Should Know
1. Invite students to join a class.
2. Manage multiple classes
3. Invite co-teachers to a class
4. Createor modify an assignment
5. Creae an announcement
6. Quick Exit tickets and polling
7. Create a class resource page
8. Grade and return an assignment
9. Set Class Permissions
10. Transfer grades to a Google Sheet or a CSV file