Class size limited to 15 positions for 2022-2023 school year.
The 4 year old class is currently filled for the upcoming school year. Accepting applications for the waiting lists at [email protected] or applications may be dropped off at or mailed to the NOHS office between 8:00a and 3:00p.
Still accepting applications for the 3 year old class. Applications are also available at the high school office
130 Berlin Rd.
New Oxford, PA 17350
Qualifications for eligibility:
- Children must be the required age 3 or 4 by 1 September, 2023.
- Children must be able to be self-sufficient in toileting.
- Children must be up to date with immunizations.
- Signed Liability Waiver
Fall 2023 Semester Class times:
3 year old class= Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:40 to 11:30a.
4 year old class= Wednesdays 7:40 to 11:30a
Fridays 7:40 to 11:25a (due to high school schedule)
Tuesday/Thursday class= 19 September to 19 December
Wednesday/Friday class= 20 September to 20 December
Meet the teacher night: TBA in August (tentative date 13 September)
Spring 2024 Semester class times:
3 year old class= Tuesday and Thursday 7:40 to 10:15a.
4 year old class= Wednesdays 7:40 to 10:15a
Fridays 7:40 to 10:10a (due to high school schedule)
*Spring Semester dates to be announced at the fall meet the teacher night.
Fall semester is $65.00 payable at the fall meet the teacher night.
Spring Semester is $50.00 payable at the spring meet the teacher night.
Information about our preschool
- The preschool is a model preschool taught by high school student teachers who have had a prior class in Child Development and plan on pursuing a career working with children.
- Lessons are hands-on and written according to the PA State Standards for Preschool.
- Areas of focus: Language and Literacy, Mathematics Concepts, Sciences Concepts, Social Studies Concepts, Health and Wellness (fine and gross motor skills emphasis), Arts Concepts (Music, Art, Dramatic play), Approaches to learning through play, and Social and Emotional Concepts
- Handwriting without Tears is incorporated into lessons
- STEAM is incorporated into lessons
Please address all inquiries to Mrs. Goodyear at [email protected] or 717-624-2157 ext 2514.