Class size limited to 13 positions for 2022-2023 school year.
Classes are currently filled for this school year. Accepting applications for the waiting lists at [email protected] or applications may be dropped off at or mailed to the NOHS office between 7:30a and 3:30p.
130 Berlin Rd.
New Oxford, PA 17350
Qualifications for eligibility:
- Children must be the required age 3 or 4 by 1 September, 2022.
- Children must be able to be self-sufficient in toileting.
- Children must be up to date with immunizations.
- Signed Liability Waiver
- Cost is $50.00, non-refundable, per semester. Payable upon acceptance into the program at the beginning of each semester.
- Fall = 13 September to 22 December, 2022.
- Spring = 14 February to 12 May, 2022
- 3 year old class = Tuesday and Thursday 7:40a drop off to 10:15a pick up
- 4 year old class = Wednesday 7:40a drop off to 10:15a pick up
Friday 7:40a drop off to 10:10 pick up
- In case of 2 hour delays, class time for both classes would be 9:40a drop off with a 11:15 pick up time.
- Please check The Conewago Valley School District website for delays and cancellations due to weather, teacher in service, and holiday closings.
- 3 year old is 11 May, 2023 Time: 8:00a-8:30a
- 4 year old is 12 May, 2023 Time: 9:15a-9:45a
Information about our preschool
- The preschool is a preschool taught by high school student teachers who have had a prior class in Child Development and plan on pursuing a career working with children.
- Lessons are hands-on and written according to the PA State Standards for Preschool.
- Areas of focus: Language and Literacy, Mathematics Concepts, Sciences Concepts, Social Studies Concepts, Health and Wellness (fine and gross motor skills emphasis), Arts Concepts (Music, Art, Dramatic play), Approaches to learning through play, and Social and Emotional Concepts
- Handwriting without Tears is incorporated into lessons
- STEAM is incorporated into lessons
Please address all inquiries to Mrs. Goodyear at [email protected] or 717-624-2157 ext 2514.