Conewago Valley School District Branding
Branding Request Procedures
The Branding Compliance Committee is now at a point where we can begin to honor branding requests. That said, following the procedures listed below will help us to ensure consistency and fidelity with our brand moving forward. We are so excited to have a new and exciting identity for the district we hope will live infinitely as the symbol of what it means to be a Colonial. We recognize there will be some growing pains as we transition between old and new, and ask for your continued patience and support. When making a request to use any of the branding materials, please submit the required information using the CVSD Brand Usage Request Form. When working with outside vendors, please make sure to adhere to all requirements, including colors and fonts, as defined in the Branding Standards Manual, available by visiting the Branding page of the district website.
- Submit a request via CVSD Brand Usage Request Form
- Compliance Committee reviews request provides email receipt if requested
- Compliance Committee grants Initial Approval and distributes requested watermarked files to be used to create proofs.
- Organization or person submitting request creates proof(s) with the watermarked file(s) and submits design to Compliance Committee for Final Approval.
- Compliance Committee grants Final Approval and sends requested files to vendor or contact person for use with products or apparel as requested on the initial form.
Branding Compliance Committee
Evolution of the Colonial
2015 Colonial Mascot and Academic Shield