Community Activity Flyers
- Flyers for 2023-2024
- New Oxford Colonials Youth Football and Cheer (Ages 6-13)
- McSherrystown Lions Flag Football and Cheer 2024 (Grades K-2)
- McSherrystown Lions Tackle Football and Cheer (Grades 3-6)
- Girls Who Code Summer Program 2024 (Grades 9-12)
- Pack 125 (Grades K-5) Scout Troop 125 (Boys and Girls ages 11-18).pdf
- Spring Flag Football and Cheerleading Camp - Ages 5 - 12
- New Oxford Girls Youth Lacrosse (Grades K-8)
- Conewago Valley Junior Baseball 2024 Information
Want to receive FLYERS directly in your email? Click the icon above to sign up today! You'll only receive an email when a new flyer is posted to this page.
CVSD is willing to cooperate with community organizations and agencies regarding the notification of activities to parents within our district. In an effort to conserve resources, the district will be posting approved flyers to the district website.
To have your activity notification approved to be posted, the following guidelines must be followed:
Your organization or program must benefit District students, families and/or residents.
Each flyer must be approved by the Superintendent or designee. You may forward a copy of the flyer for consideration to the Superintendent’s office by email (in Word or .PDF format) to email@example.com drop off at the district office, or by USPS. The flyer will be reviewed, and the organization will be notified of the approval or disapproval.
After gaining proper approval, the flyer will then be posted on the district website throughout the duration and/or registration of the activity. Teachers and staff will not personally distribute flyers in the school buildings.
The Conewago Valley School District is not affiliated with these activities and neither encourages or discourages a student's participation.