NEW STUDENT and KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
Welcome to the Conewago Valley School District! We are excited to have you join our Colonial family. To be eligible for enrollment in the Conewago Valley School District, parents or legal guardians must be a resident in our school district area and the student must be residing in their home on a permanent basis. For the 2024-2025 school year, a student must be age 5 by September 1, 2024, to be eligible for Kindergarten.
Our registration process can be completed 100% online through any web browser application. Documents that need to be submitted can be attached directly to the online application. However, if you need access to a computer, our district office has a kiosk computer for your use open during school hours. District Office is located at 130 Berlin Rd. New Oxford, PA 17350. Look for door #35.
Click HERE to create an online registration account.
Please be sure to attach scans or photos of the documents to your online application before submitting the application. Once the application is submitted you will not be able to edit the online application to later add the required documents:
Proof of the student’s age – acceptable documentation includes one (1) of the following:
- Birth certificate or notarized copy of a birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate or copy of the record of baptism, notarized or duly certified and showing date of birth
- Valid passport
- Immunizations required by law – acceptable documentation includes:
- Student’s immunization record
- Verbal assurances from the prior school district or a medical office that required immunizations have been completed, with records to follow
- Proof of residency – acceptable documentation includes two (2) of the following:
- Deed/Lease -A current term lease must contain your landlord’s telephone number, list your child(ren) as occupants, and include the page where both you and the landlord have signed.
- Current pay stub showing the parent’s name and the address being used for residency.
- Current utility bill showing the parent’s name and the address being used for residency. NOTE: Cell phone bills are NOT accepted
- Current vehicle registration showing the parent’s name and the address being used for residency.
- Property tax bill
- State Photo ID/Driver's License
DOCUMENTS REQUESTED IF APPLICABLE:
- Certified copy of any court order establishing custody or guardianship (court time/date stamp and signed by a judge), if applicable
- Copy of last report card / unofficial transcript (Grades 9th –12th)
- Current Special Education Records – IEP/GIEP, if applicable
Documents also needed prior to the student's first day of school:
- Physical Examinations: The Pennsylvania Public School Code Section 1402. Health Services (e) requires that students upon original entry, 6th grade, and 11th grade be given a "comprehensive appraisal" of their health.
2. Dental Health Program: 28 PA Code (regulations) 23.3(a)* states "Dental examinations shall be required on original entry into school and in grades three and seven."
Physicals and Dentals must be completed within one year prior to a student's entry into the grade where an exam is required.
For Kindergarten through 3rd-grade registrations: School building enrollment is based on physical address.
For 9th - 12th Grade Registrations: Students in 9th–12th grade will be required to meet with their school counselor to generate a schedule prior to their first day of school.
Screenings for those students who are registered will be held at both elementary buildings, at CTE on Wednesday, April 17th from 9am-7pm and at NOE on Thursday, April 18th from 9am-7pm. Registered parents will be contacted by the building admin to schedule your screening appointment.
- Board Policy #201 - Admission of Students
- Student Handbook
- Info concerning obtaining a birth certificate
- Info on changing address for state ID
- Food Services -Applications/Menus